Directions | Dog Bone Leash Hanger
1. Cover your work surface.
2. Paint your piece of wood with included color. Apply a second coat if desired, wash out brush and let dry.
3. Once dry, carefully apply included stencil to the top edge of the board and press down firmly to adhere.
4. Using brush, apply chalkboard paint inside of the stencil. Apply a second (and third) coat until solid. Remove Stencil while wet.
5. Let Chalkboard Dry, then attach hanger to the back with a hammer, flip over and attach hooks to the front with a screwdriver or a drill.
6. Walk your dog and then hang up its leash!