Directions | Craft Brew Bottle Opener
1. Paint your piece of wood. After Painted, wash out your brush, wait for paint to dry.
2. Trim your Label Design, or print off your own and trim if desired.
3. Using your brush, spread a thin layer of Mod Podge on the top half of the board, then lay your label down into the mod Podge (facing up), making sure to gently eliminate any air pockets that may pop up.
4. Once this layer is almost dry, use your brush to spread a thin layer of mod podge over the entire surface of your board, covering the label. Wait for it to dry.
5. Once your piece is dry (no seriously, really dry), flip your piece over to attach the hanger to the back, centering the hanger vertically about an inch down from the top of the board and secure it with screws.
6. Flip piece back over and center the bottle opener, placing it below your label. Secure with screws.
7. You are done! Enjoy your new piece of art and crack open that beer!