Directions | Craft Brew Bottle Opener
1. Paint your piece of wood. After Painted, wash out your brush, wait for paint to dry.
2. Peel the backing off of your vinyl sticker, apply to the dry, painted wood piece where desired. Apply pressure to the vinyl to enable god cohesion, then gently peel the clear tape away from the vinyl sticker.
3. Once applied, use your brush to spread a thin layer of Mod Podge over the entire surface of your board, covering the label. Wait for it to dry.
4. Once your piece is dry (no seriously, really dry), flip your piece over to attach the hanger to the back, centering the hanger vertically about an inch down from the top of the board and secure it with screws.
5. Flip the piece back over and center the bottle opener, placing it in your favorite location. Secure with screws.
6. You are done! Enjoy your new piece of art and crack open that beer!