Directions | Bottlecap Flower Necklace
1. Round the corners of the felt and then cut a spiral, leaving a “bubble” when you get to the center.
2. Squeeze a line of glue onto the inside edge, working around the spiral.
3. Starting from the outside, roll the felt, keeping the bottom edge even as you go. Secure the end with glue and let dry.
4. Place a medium size dot of glue in the center and add your pearl. Once dry, attach flower to bottlecap with more glue. Let dry.
5. Once dry, add your bottlecap flower and crown charm to you chain. You are done! Enjoy your new piece of wearable art!